Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fatty Butcher(sculpture)

Here is my new sculpture that i did last year. It was sent for exhibition for several months in my college's gallery. I completed this within 10 days. Every week, there will be a sculpture class,  held by JAROLD, my sculpture lecturer. I've learnt a lot from him. I enjoyed the class ALOT. Ow... 1 thing i need to mention is that the base of this sculpture was done by Jarold, not me, because i was rushing for the dateline. THANKS JAROLD for helping me so much. If i have the time, i would like to join this class again...heheh ..IF LAR!




This photo is shot by my housemate CY Leong. He is a freelance photographer. If u are interested  in his photography or you need a photographer, u may drop him a mail ^.^ 

That's it ...stay tune for more pictures. NIGHTS 

No comments:

Post a Comment