Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Free Run Dummy_animation

                                            
This is my latest animation work which i did during my free time. Just to fill in more work in my new demo reel. I'm so glad that i received quiet a lot of good feedback from all of my friends and Lecturers. I've sent this animation to a competition that was held by my college TOASCA few weeks ago. Hoping that i can grab some prize XD. Oh yeah 1 more good news. My lecturer(Kelvin) is asking me to share this work to my juniors. I'm so excited to have this opportunity. Kelvin really gave me a lot of confidence and motivation to produce good animation. APPRECIATE. Thanks a lot. That's it...i really need some serious comments...!  ENJOY




Here are some breakdowns...


BLOCKING


BLOCKING_PLUS

No comments:

Post a Comment